All Android users with smartphones running Android 4.0 and up now can use a new mobile version of the Inbox Mail – native application, where functionality and speed are several times faster than in the previous version. The main changes are the following:
- Add attachments to the letters;
- Preview and save received attachments;
- Tags for letters – “read”, “unread”, “important”, “not important”;
- New mail notification with the ability to set “quiet time”;
- Compact message display type;
- Updated design as close as possible to the standard design of Android;
- Additional features when working with contacts.
“Native” app also features the original functionality of previous Inbox Mobile versions, including:
- Moving messages into folders;
- Removing and restoring messages from the trash;
- Reply to all and forwarding messages to other people;
- Automatically pre-fill contacts when composing a new message;
- Default block for remote images in incoming messages (can be set off in application settings).
So far, there is no possibility to change the language in the native application – the language is determined by the settings of the phone.
For easier communication on the wishes and problems of the Inbox Mobile application, we have added an option “Send a review to Inbox.lv team” to the app settings. All reviews submitted by users are processed and included in the work plan of the inbox.lv. technical department. Thank You all for Your e-mails and feedback!
Inbox Mobile native version for Android mobile phones is available here.