Modern human life is becoming ever faster and more dynamic, but in spite of this haste, humans have a natural need to be informed about the news and they are interested in current events in the world. In order to facilitate the daily lives of our users, we have developed a revolutionary new inbox.lv page with a number of improvements:
- The most important news summary: We’ve brought together the most popular Latvian news sites to be able to offer you a much wider and more comprehensive range of news in one place. News will be available in both Latvian and Russian.
- Product menu: On the new site you continue to have access to all previous inbox.lv products. The products are collected in a transparent and convenient menu continuously available to the user either vertically or horizontally.
- Responsive design: We have created a modern, responsive design. That means that the new inbox.lv page is much more convenient to use not only on computers, but also in mobile phones and on tablets. Site design automatically adapts to the screen size of the user’s device.
- New logo and design colors: An important event in Inbox.lv life is the fact that we’ve changed our long and so very familiar logo. We’ve changed both the logo and the new site design colors that symbolizes not only our radical change, but also that we are Latvian product and we keep their hitherto existing values – the simplicity and ease of use.
- E-mail authorization: Henceforth the authorization will be available not only by the accustomed user name and password, but also via Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Weather forecast: Henceforth our users will have access to more accurate weather forecast, because now we use data provided by ‘Norwegian Meteorological Institute’.
- Log-in changes: Now it’s possible to simultaneously read the news and keep up with your e-mail without logging out. On the left side of the page the box is located, where the e-mail user sees the last incoming messages without any chance of missing something important.
We are glad to have you with us in this important time of change and we are hoping that our inbox.lv improvements will lead to your somewhat easier and more convenient daily life.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please write to email@example.com